Saturday, March 23, 2013

Window Cleaners North Fremantle

Lighthouse North Mole Fremantle.
Here's a photo of the North Mole lighthouse, right across the harbour from the one at South Mole I featured on this blog some time back.

A new inner harbour has been created.

It takes a lot longer to drive out to this lighthouse these days and every time I'm here I'm impressed by the changes. 


2 years ago we were catching fish here now it is reclaimed land being prepared for industrial use.


An osprey lands on the lighthouse and serves to reinforce what I already knew. This is a truly awesome place.


Reclaimed industrial land and harbour never fail to impress.
After a long and hot Perth Summer it's great to finally enjoy the stunning conditions that I associate with this time of year.
North Mole Lighthouse Fremantle March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment