Friday, August 14, 2020

Where Can I Buy Window Cleaning Equipment, Perth?

Pure Water De Ionised Systems And Traditional 


Living in Perth City, West Australia we are not exactly spoiled for retail window cleaning equipment suppliers and when it comes to de ionised pure water units, even more so. I prefer to shop online. The company I use, Window Cleaning World, are excellent and provide traditional window cleaning gear also, so it makes for a convenient one invoice, delivered to your door experience.

Today I have treated myself to a miniature pure water unit in the 4 litre capacity. The 8 and 12 litre units are quite heavy to lug around and I'm hoping this smaller and much lighter unit will be useful, particularly in some of the more inconvenient, harder to access locations.

I have a product preference for this brand of exchange resin and unfortunately Window Cleaning World no longer stock it so I am sourcing it from a Melbourne mob, WWW Window Cleaning. It is more expensive than the Window Cleaning World product but for my money, lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment