Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Window Cleaners Perth 2017

A New Approach 2017

 These high leadlights have caused me great difficulty for years. I've always accessed them via an extension ladder which is time consuming and, more importantly, dangerous.
By using extension poles and de ionised water cleaning systems I am shaving time off the job, doing a way better job and being safety conscious at the same time.
Detergent and chemical free cleaning of glass is the best way to go right now.

For internal surfaces I use a damp micro fibre cloth/sponge I wrote about earlier, to wipe the glass clean, I then leave the damp glass to dry for several minutes depending on weather conditions;Todayis fairly cool so about 5 minutes is ideal, during the heat of summer I would be inclined to move to the next stage almost straight away.
Simply wipe off with a new, dry microfibre cloth. A perfect job will be done in an amazingly quick and easy time

The finished windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment