Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mid Winter Window Cleaning.

July 2013.
As I've written previously, this time of year is the quiet time in our industry. Days are shorter and we have to start later and finish earlier.
Today finds me starting at 8.30 only to find that I've left my applicator at yesterday's job, a quick call tells me that the client is either not home or not answering the phone. I absolutely need this piece of equipment so its off to the window cleaning equipment store for me.
This is what I need, the 14 inch hinged applicator with heavy duty cover.
As I'm driving I'm struck by how calm I feel; Such a delay in the summer months, Particularly the pre Christmas period would be disastrous and I would probably be receiving more calls as I drove to the store putting further pressure on me.
So as I work on this post I take a pic of the invoice. That's 1/2 a dozen pulex blades, a Pulex 14 inch t bar swivel and an Ettore heavy duty sleeve all for the grand sum of $88.70. I'm back in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment