Thursday, October 18, 2012

Window Cleaners Fremantle.

Thursday Morning 18/10/2012.
Waiting at the lights this morning to turn right onto Queen Victoria St in North Fremantle I notice amazing re growth on the heavily pruned she-oaks there. I have just enough time to take a (probably illegal) photo as I drive past when the lights change.
South Mole gates are closed today and access is barred. It's pretty unusual for me to go to Freo without hitting The Mole.
And there it is, access denied until bloody whenever, if you read the sign.  .   .  .   .   .   For a closer look,
There goes my favourite City of Fremantle lunch/morning tea spot for the foreseeable future. Put your backs into it, whatever the hell it is you're doing FPA.
Monday 19/11/2011
Yes. It's open again. I guess if you complain loudly enough then stuff gets done. On the way back out of town I check out the pruned back she oaks in North Fremantle.
In just a month they have grown out even more.
Outlandishly verdant. Lush and unusual.

On a busy intersection these trees have a life of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment