Friday, November 23, 2018

Christmas Opening Times And Availability December 2018

Monday To Friday Early 'til Quite Late.
Bookings Essential.
Working Up To Friday December 21st, 2018.
While the period before Christmas is most definitely the busiest time in a window cleaner's calendar and I need to prioritise my regular, through the year customers, it is still possible to do some work for late callers. I can often squeeze in an hour or two for new clientele, doing essential feature windows. I can have your place looking as good as new and we can always arrange for a full clean in the new year when sanity has returned.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I value this article for the well-investigated substance and marvelous wording. I got so connected with this Carpet steam cleaning Surry hills that I couldn't stop examining. I am astonished by your work and skill. Much gratitude to you for such a degree. Regards,

    ReplyDelete