Sunday, June 17, 2018

Phone Mike

All Weather Window Cleaning


Perth is justly famed for its superb weather, its seemingly endless summer and bright, harsh sunlight. However this is just one side of the picture and for many days the conditions can be cold, wet and downright stormy.
At these times the demand for window cleaning, particularly domestic window cleaning drops and I find myself working in my old profession as a relief teacher at various high schools around the northern suburbs.
Even though demand for window cleaning drops during our winter months the work still continues. End of lease cleans, special event cleans and regular, year round work still keeps me occupied.
It is during the foulest and stormiest weather that I sometimes find myself at home during the week and on these days I will often clean my own windows. It's interesting how clean rain on clean glass will still leave a clean window.
Of course some weather conditions create an unsafe working environment such as a slippery roof and it's best on such rare occasions to cancel. It's really a matter of discretion and negotiation with the customer. You can always clean a window properly later. Safety is my number one priority.

Mid Winter Magic.
And The Very Next Week

2 comments: